[KWlocate] Help renew the hydrophone network!

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Tue May 16 13:23:49 PDT 2017

Hello locate list members,

As our most dedicated, long-term listeners, I'd like to ask for your
support as Val and I try to re-vitalize the hydrophone network.  We've got
a crowd-funding campaign 90% funded to re-build the web-based audio
streaming infrastructure, but just 9 days left to reach our goal.

Please pledge your support today --
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1114690397/orcasound-listen-for-whales?ref=69gmcr

Even $10 helps and a pledge of any amount will keep you in the loop as we
develop a new web-based app for live listening and reporting.

If you've already pledged, THANK YOU, and please spread the word (share the
link above).  We hope to make a quantum leap forward, beginning with easier
listening on more devices, and more modern options for notifications.  In
any case, we'll be sure to send another note when there are new
notification options, with capabilities beyond this distribution list.

Best regards,
Scott