[KWlocate] Lime Kiln Lighthouse acoustics

val vveirs at coloradocollege.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:39:35 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The streaming/Who_Listener/underwater and above water videocams/
computer suffered a likely motherboard failure last weekend.  Jason
first worked it and then Robin took it to Rock Island.  Over the past
two days I have caucused with Rock Island and with Scott. Trying to fix
the motherboard or find a replacement seemed like it would take a
significant number of days and as a result we decided to purchase a new
desktop and try to put the disk drive from the failed computer in the
new one. I finished this process this afternoon with the able assistance
of Scott helping via telephone and GoToMyPC.  Everything (just about)
seems to now be back up and working.

Val