[KWlocate] faint single call heard

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Mon Jan 3 17:32:55 PST 2011

Good ears! I listened and did not hear anything from 1500 to 1700
while the whales (JKL) were on the Canada side of Haro Strait east of
Discovery Island. I figured that if they were talkative, we would
hear something, but apparently they were not very chatty. Two deep
sea vessels dominated the audio spectrum for much of the time. Ken