[KWlocate] SRKWs heard at Orcasound Lab

Scott Veirs sveirs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:31:51 PDT 2020

Good question, Howie! The plan is to deploy the model on all the Orcasound
live feeds (Orcasound Lab, Bush Point, Port Townsend, future nodes), but
Val, Dave Bain, and I are still experimenting with getting the whole works
"reliable."

The machines are learning fast, but may have just "gotten lucky" this
morning... as we've only been testing on the live feed since last weekend.
So far, humans pushing the "I hear something" button in the new web app at
live.orcasound.net are still winning the SRKW detection game!