[KWlocate] Listening logs for 2012 and 2011

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Wed Jan 18 18:08:39 PST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks to a reminder from Jeanne Hyde, I've moved all your great
observations from last year into an archived public Google spreadsheet
and cleared some rows in a new listening log for 2012.  Here are the links:

2012 listening log:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvNvkFFsfh9EdGZ6LUVhM2xWcXhMUFQ3LTZEX3FEdnc&hl=en#gid=5

2011 archive:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvNvkFFsfh9EdHZ1d25JTGFVbUxRUHhSQUVMcUtER1E&hl=en_US#gid=5

Thank you for all your dutiful note-taking.  If you'd like to get more
involved in reporting and analyzing interesting sounds heard on the
Salish Sea Hydrophone Network, please let me know and I'll orient you to
some of the new tools plan to deploy this year at http://orcasound.net
web site.

Happy listening,
Scott

--
Beam Reach | http://beamreach.org <http://beamreach.org?svig>
Marine Science and Sustainability School