[KWlocate] New fix

Jason Wood jasonw at whalemuseum.org
Mon Feb 6 08:45:18 PST 2012

Jeanne and Meg,

Thanks for keeping your ears open and trying to get this to stop. I'm
going through the autodetections at LK and OS to get basic information
on when things started and ended, etc. If either of you did record the
incident, that would help having a more complete record.

The agreement to not practice using sonar in the inland waters was with
the US Navy as far as I know. If this was a Canadian ship, then that
might explain things.

Thanks again,

Jason