[KWlocate] New fix

srkw at orcasphere.net srkw at orcasphere.net
Wed May 11 15:27:45 PDT 2011

Susan Berta|susan at orcanetwork.org|Self|.|Admiralty Inlet - Quimper Peninsula|2011|05|11|06|00|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|Orcas|.|.|E|Orca Network just received this report: We spotted 10 orca off of Cape George at 6 am today.  They were moving
rapidly to the east along the shoreline of the Quimper Peninsula and were
traveling in a tight group.  We were some distance away on Protection
Island, but we could see 3 males in the pod and one smaller orca coming up
close by an adult female each time it surfaced.
Sue Thomas
Wildlife Biologist
Washington Maritime NWRC