[KWlocate] LK Update

val vveirs at coloradocollege.edu
Mon Aug 29 23:00:02 PDT 2011

Lime Kiln is up and streaming again.  as of about 8 pm. Scott figured
out that the problem was a conflict between the telephone and the DSL
signals.  Weird. Two phones are connected to our DSL line.  One works
fine.  The other one seems to stop the internet in its tracks.  The
'bad' one is connected to the phone line through a DSL transformer and
the working one seems to be directly wired to the phone line.  This is
very unexpected.  But, the streaming is streaming! I hope no one plugs
in the phone that caused the conflict.  Maybe the DLS transformer is the
problem. Hmmmmmmmm.  Gremlins at the Light House.  Nothing new there.

Val