[KWlocate] Now 30 seats at LK

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Wed Mar 10 14:43:25 PST 2010

Hi all,

Since a ship is approaching, I took the opportunity to increase the
number of seats at Lime Kiln from 20 ($17/month) to 30 ($25.50/month).
You will probably get bumped as the server resets...  Please let me know
(scott at beamreach.org) if you have trouble connecting this spring.

And tell your representatives to boost NOAA killer whale recovery
research/ed funding!  Brad Hanson of NOAA/NWFSC thankfully continues to
help keep the hydrophone network running, but only at a maintenance
funding level.  With increased funding we could expand and improve!

Happy listening,
Scott

--

Beam Reach | http://beamreach.org
Marine Science and Sustainability School
206.251.5554 | scott at beamreach.org