[KWlocate] Transients off San Juan Island

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Mon Apr 19 09:24:36 PDT 2010

Hi all,

On our 1st day out, Beam Reach student Kathryn spotted KW fins.  We've ID'd them as about 5 transients, inc 1 male.  They're headed SE so listen on Port Townsend hydrophone today.

We are using a SPOT tracking device that emails this list w/KW positions.  The HELP msg just means we are with whales.  If you don't want so many updates you can switch your subcription to "daily digest" by following the link @ the bottom of this email.

Best regards,
Scott