[KWlocate] New fix

Orca Network susan at orcanetwork.org
Fri Apr 16 15:05:59 PDT 2010

Thanks Jeanne -
I sent out something through the OrcaSound upload site, but never saw
it come through - we had 3 Ts off Pt. Townsend at 10:50 am, I heard a
few calls as they headed NW. wonder if that's who you are hearing?
susan

At 02:58 PM 4/16/2010, srkw at orcasphere.net wrote:
>Jeanne Hyde|L41L57 at yahoo.com|Self|.|OS
>HPs|2010|4|16|14|58|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|Ts|.|.|.|Transient calls being
>heard.  The only whale that I know to be in this area today is T-14.

Susan Berta & Howard Garrett
Orca  Network
info at orcanetwork.org
www.orcanetwork.org
1-866-ORCANET

Orca Network - Connecting whales and people in the Pacific Northwest
Orca Network is dedicated to raising awareness about the whales of
the Pacific Northwest,
and the importance of providing them healthy and safe habitats.

Projects include the Whale Sighting Network and Education Programs,
the Free Lolita Campaign,
and the Central Puget Sound Marine Mammal Stranding Network.