[KWlocate] Lime Kiln URL and Orcasound squeaker

Scott Veirs scott at beamreach.org
Thu Oct 1 09:24:48 PDT 2009

Hello good listeners,

The Lime Kiln hydrophones are again streaming and stable.  If you are
still unable to hear the stream, please re-visit http://orcasound.net/lk
and ensure your stream player is pointed to the new URL.  It may help to
first erase any old Lime Kiln entries in your player, restart your
player, and possibly restart your computer.

We will make an exploratory dive on the Orcasound hydrophone this
weekend to see if we can oil the "squeaker."  Cross your fingers that it
isn't a Stellar sea lion with a penchant for gnawing rubber things.

Best regards,
Scott