[KWlocate] New SRKW location

Beam Reach gatoverde at beamreach.org
Tue May 12 16:06:22 PDT 2009

Thanks Jette!  It's rough out and blowing 17m/s but you were right.  We
on the Beam Reach research vessel have just seen multiple breaches about
2km offshore from Lime Kiln.  Please send updates as we have a poor
connection to the orcasound.net streams on the boat...  The whales
appear to be traveling slowly northward, so try listening to Orcasound
hydrophone, too.  Best, Scott